Chicken is one of the most eaten foods all around the world. When hunger strikes and you’re craving for something easy and appetizing, in your heart you know it should be something made out of chicken. Here are some Quickest and finger-licking chicken meal prep recipes to make your day good. there’s nothing good food can’t fix. Bon appetite!
Cheesy chicken fritters
These cheesy chicken bites are so tasty, that you will definitely want to try them again and again. Craving a quick snack? Cheese fritters it is.
- Boneless chicken pieces – 500 gm
- 1 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- All-purpose flour – 4 tbsp
- Salt – (as per taste)
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoons
- Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp (minced)
- Mix everything mentioned above in a bowl properly. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 2-3 hours.
- When it’s time to Cook, add 2-3 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan and let heat on medium flame. When the oil is heated. Place chicken pieces in the pan carefully and let cook for 3 minutes. Apply a little pressure on the fritters with the help of a spoon so they’re cooked well.
- After 3 minutes, flip them around and keep applying pressure on the other side for 3-4 minutes. You’ll see them changing color to golden brown. Your crispy chicken cheese fritters are ready. Serve them with a sauce of your choice and enjoy.
Chicken is more fun when combined with garlic. Garlic chicken is the most flavorful chicken dish mainly eaten with rice, tortillas, or simple chicken bites.
- Boneless chicken – 500 gm
- Garlic – 5-8 cloves minced (or as per taste)
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce
- All-purpose flour – 4-5 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Add chicken into a bowl. Add 4-5 tbsp of all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, and a tbsp of soya sauce (optional). Mix well. Leave for almost 20 minutes.
- Now take a nonstick pan. Add 2 tbsp of oil and heat the pan. Fry chicken on medium heat till it’s golden brown and cooked well.
- Now in the same pan, add almost 3-4 tbsp of butter. Heat it up Add minced garlic and fry till garlic changes color to light golden. Now add 2 tsp of all-purpose flour to the garlic. Keep stirring and add half a cup of water as well. Cook for 2 more minutes and add 1 tbsp oregano, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix well.
- You can also add 1 tbsp of lemon juice if you want. Now add the chicken to the garlic mixture and mix it up. Cook it on low flame for 2 minutes. In the end, sprinkle your favorite seasoning. Parsley and rosemary are highly recommended. Enjoy with fried rice or chapatis.
Crispy fried chicken drumsticks
Fried chicken is everyone’s favorite. And one of the most easy chicken meal prep recipes. How to make your chicken crunchy and delicious? Here is how.
- Chicken drumsticks – 500 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder
- Milk – 1 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- For sauce (optional)
- Mix garlic mayonnaise with chili garlic sauce and and add 1 tbsp of peri peri sauce or hot sauce. Mix well and it’s done. Take your chicken drumsticks and poke holes into them with the help of a fork. This will help the chicken to achieve better taste of the marinade.
- In a bowl take a cup of water, add 1 tbsp of vinegar and 1 tbsp of salt. Soak drumsticks in the water for at least an hour. This removes any bad odor from the chicken. Remove the chicken from the water and add it into a fresh bowl.
- To make the marinade, Add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp of chili flakes, 1 tsp of red chili powder, and 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste. Add 1 tbsp of vinegar to the marinade. Mix the chicken with spices and leave for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl. Mix half a cup of all-purpose flour with half a cup of corn flour. Add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tbsp of vinegar. Lastly, add one cup of milk and mix it all together. It should be a paste-like consistency, for adding crisp to chicken, take another bowl and add a cup of all-purpose flour. Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda to it. Also, add 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of red chili powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Now take the marinated drumsticks and cover them with flour mixture then cover them with the paste mixture made earlier. Lastly, cover the drumsticks again with flour mixture to make them more crunchy. Make sure the mixture sticks to the chicken properly.
- Deep fry the drumsticks in oil at medium to high heat until they’re golden brown.
- Place on grease-absorbing paper for a while and serve them with the sauce you made or any other sauce of your choice.
Chicken bread pizza
Craving pizza and can’t have it? Don’t wanna make it because it’s a time-consuming process? This yummy and quick bread pizza recipe is the one for you to satisfy the uninvited craving.
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese shredded together
- Chicken – 250 gm
- Tomato – chopped
- Onion – chopped
- Green bell pepper – chopped
- Black pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp (or as per taste)
- Chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Pizza sauce (ready-made)
- Add chicken to a bowl. Add 1/4 tbsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp chili sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp of oil. Mix well and marinate for almost 20 minutes.
- In a pan, spread 1 tbsp of oil and let it heat. fry the chicken till it’s done.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bread slices. In your baking tray adjust the bread slices and put the vegetables along with the chicken on them. Sprinkle shredded cheese too. The more cheese the better. Now for the toppings, add olives and any other topping of your choice. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200c.
- When done, sprinkle your favorite seasoning and enjoy your delicious bread pizza.
Chinese-style Honey Chili Chicken
For those who like their food sweet and sour, this is the perfect quick chicken prep recipe from Chinese cuisine. Best eaten with fried rice or as quick bites.
- Boneless chicken – 500 gm
- All-purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Soy sauce
- Red chili flakes – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves chopped
- Green onion – 3 tbsp chopped
- Ketchup or chili garlic sauce
- Lemon juice
- Toasted sesame seeds
- For toasted sesame seeds. Add the seeds into a pan and simply roast them on a low to medium flame till they change color. Take a bowl.
- Add chicken, 3 tbsp all-purpose flour, 3 tbsp corn flour, an egg, 1/2 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp soy sauce, and 1 tbsp chili flakes All together and mix well. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Deep the chicken on a Medium flame until it turns golden brown. Take it out on grease-absorbing sheets and put it aside.
- In another pan add 2 tbsp of oil and fry chopped garlic in it. Also, add 1 tbsp chopped red chili and 2 tbsp green onion. Fry for two minutes and add 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp of chili sauce, and 2 tbsp of ketchup. Keep frying and slowly add 1/4 cup of water while stirring.
- Further add 2-3 tbsp honey, 2 pinches of salt, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix well. When the sauce is thick enough, add the fried chicken and mix well. In the end, sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on the honey chicken and add green onions for garnishing.
- Serve with fried rice, tortilla, or chapati.
Chicken cheese tortilla wrap
If you love tortilla wraps, this is the one for you. With garlic sauce, made more scrumptious. These wraps will leave you wanting more.
- Tortilla wrap (ready-made)
- Chicken – 250 gm
- Cheese – (shredded mozzarella and cheddar mixed)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp (or as per taste)
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Onions – 1 regular cut
- Iceberg lettuce – if required
- For sauce
- Garlic mayo (ready-made)
- Chili garlic sauce or ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- For sauce, mix garlic mayo and chili garlic sauce together as needed. Add a tsp of lemon juice and a half tsp of mustard powder. Mix well and it’s done.
- Now to prepare the chicken, add 2 tbsp oil in a pan, heat it up on medium to high flame, and add the ginger garlic paste. Fry till you see a golden color.
- Now add chicken, and fry until it’s half done. Add 1/2 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cumin powder and 1/2 tsp oregano powder. and keep frying the chicken.
- Add some drops of lemon juice. Cover the pan and leave the chicken for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- On the tortilla wrap, spread the sauce you made. add onions and iceberg leaves (you can use the vegetables of your choice as well). Add shredded cheese as well.
- Now add the chicken. Microwave for 2 minutes to melt the cheese. Roll up the tortilla and wrap it in the Saran Wrap. Your yummy and easiest wrap is ready. Dip in garlic mayo sauce and Enjoy with the drink you like.
Chicken tender pops
Chicken tender pops are delicious, easy to make, and loved by people of every age. They can be eaten as appetizers, quick snacks, or even a proper meal if you have a small appetite.
- Boneless chicken – 250 gm
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Chicken powder – 2 tsp (chicken cube can be used as an alternative)
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Corn flour – half cup
- All-purpose flour – half cup
- Cooking recipe
- Take a bowl and put inside, the chicken and all the spices mentioned above. Whisk the egg and put it in the bowl as well. Mix well.
- Mix half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of all-purpose flour together. Now slowly add them into the mixture while mixing it properly.
- When chicken pieces are well coated in the spice mix, leave it for 20 minutes. (You can also cover them with bread crumbs for extra crunch)
- Heat the oil on a medium flame and deep fry the chicken pieces till they are golden brown. Take them out, put them on grease-absorbing sheets, and enjoy them with the sauce of your choice.
Once you try these quick chicken meal prep recipes, they’ll always be on your list when you desire good food and you’re too lazy to cook for yourself. These are the most easy, time-saving and yummy recipes of all time. The best part is that these meals are made using the most basic and available ingredients, making them very feasible. Happy cooking!